Business in Vancouver: Radius Goes Above and Beyond
Estimated Reading Time: 2 minutes, 13 seconds
If someone were to ask you about your most important necessity when it comes to your business, how would you answer? Among the most common responses could be the amount of security that goes into it and how you maintain your property, keeping it safe from harm. Radius Security has provided dedicated services to customers within the Lower Mainland, and over the past few years expanding throughout Canada and into the great state of Texas. Our vision to create operational excellence, growth, and lead the way in technological innovation is what puts us on top of the competition.
Every year when we launch our Annual Engagement Survey, we ask our team why they love working for us and each year we hear the same thing, “it feels like a family”. Although we have had significant growth since we started in the business decades ago, there is one thing we never want to lose sight of, the importance of our people. It’s the team here that truly make a difference in the communities we serve and protect. Our 30 core fundamentals , known as “our DNA”, guides our behaviours and decisions so we can build strong relationships with each other and the customers we support. Everyone comes out on top when we’re all there for each other working towards a shared goal, building safe communities.
One of the first things that attracts candidates to seek out Radius Security is our proprietary Human Detection Technology that has paved the way for Radius to expand across Canada and into the great state of Texas. As one of the largest security companies in B.C., we pride ourselves on taking the responsibility of covering every part of your business and letting you and responding officers know the second our operators detect an imminent threat to your property. Business Intelligence for B.C. ranks Radius in the top 20 companies that provide exemplary services in security monitoring using our proprietary Human Detection Technology, Redhanded.
Here are a few reasons why the team loves working for Radius:
- Job Stability! Our company was deemed an essential service and we were lucky to continue to serve our communities during the pandemic. Our company is continuing to grow year over year, and we have exciting expansion plans for the future!
- A benefits package, extended medical (with vision care) & dental, short-term disability, life insurance, AD&D, travel insurance, EAP (counselling) coverage.
- Group RRSP, with an employer matching program after 1 year.
- Monthly opportunity for company-wide bonus
- Fun-loving team environment with various company events (virtual gaming, spirit weeks, community involvement/volunteer activities, etc.)
For more information, please visit our job postings.